Use this Guide to know about the deactivation of tickets on the web application Ticket Generator.
Here's how you can do so:
- Log in to your Ticket Generator account
- Click on Manage Events
- Choose the event for which you want to deactivate the tickets
- On the screen that appears, scroll down and search the ticket by Ticket ID, Email ID, or Phone Number
- Click on Deactivate: A prompt will be displayed to check and confirm
- Click on Confirm to deactivate the ticket
- A confirmation pop-up will be displayed on the screen
Please note that the tickets for an ongoing event can only be deactivated. If your event has expired or is not yet live, a pop-up will be displayed that event does not exist. Also, your ticket credits will not be restored after you deactivate a ticket.
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at email@example.com.