Use this guide if you wish to change the category of your existing QR Codes created using Scanova QR Code Generator.
To change the category of your existing QR Codes, here's how you can do so:
- Login to your Scanova Account (registered with your email ID)
- Click on My QR Codes
- On the subsequent screen, hover your cursor on the QR Code you wish to change the category and click on View/Edit
- Click on Edit Icon under QR Code Details section
- Choose the category from the dropdown and click on Next
- A pop-up will be displayed to switch the QR Code category. Note that all current category data will be discarded. Click on Confirm to proceed
Note: Category change is applicable to Dynamic QR Codes only.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.