Use this guide to create a Product QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator.
A Product QR Code allows you to link your product information to a Dynamic QR Code. When this QR Code is scanned, the end-user will see a landing page with the description of product, its webpage (if any), product images, and the social media platforms on which the end-user can share this page.
Here is how to create a Product QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged in, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose Product QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'document')
- In the screen that opens, you're required to enter all the information which may include:
- Background Color of the landing page
- Button: Use this to provide URL(s) of your website ((Additional Buttons can be also added from the top of the section))
- Description Box: Description of the product or the company (Additional Description Boxes can be also added from the top of the section)
- Banner Image: Upload images related to the product or the company (You can upload up to three images which will be on a slider in the landing page)
- Social Sharing Button: Mention the social media platforms on which the end-user can share this page
- You can check the preview of the landing page (the page that appears on scanning the QR Code) on the right-hand side.
- Once all the information is entered and preview is checked, click on Continue
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes, which can be useful for searching them quickly
- This QR Code type will be Dynamic. This means that QR Code is editable and trackable. Note that an ongoing subscription is required for Dynamic QR Codes to work beyond the free trial
- [Optional] You will also see options of advanced settings such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. Note that these options are only available to advanced users (Standard/Pro depending on feature)
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm)
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.