Use this guide to create Wedding QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator.
Wedding QR Code allows you to create an invitation card and RSVP options linked to a Dynamic QR Code. When this QR Code is scanned, the end-user will see a landing page with wedding details such as couple name Event schedule, Event venue etc.
Here is how to create Wedding QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged in, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose Wedding QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'wedding')
- In the screen that opens, you can add all the necessary details of the wedding such as couple name, Event Schedule, Event venue, RSVP etc.
- For the RSVP option, you first need to specify the email address where you want to receive the responses. You can also select the format of answers and how many guests are they allowed to bring.
- You will see the option Add Button. You can use this button to redirect guests to your website, to watch a video, or to even view an image gallery
- [Optional] To attach a file to the landing page, choose the File component from the available components which will allow you to add a document either directly from your computer or via Google Drive, OneDrive, or an external link/URL. For details, see: How to attach Files to a landing page
- [Optional] The Map Location button which when clicked, redirects to a map location. To add this component on the landing page simply click on Map Location in the list of available components. For details, see: How can I provide a Map Location in a landing page
- [Optional] To redirect the users to a video, click on the Video component. It allows you to attach a video either uploaded as a file (available only in the Enterprise Plan) or as a sharable URL (available in all the plans). For details, see: How can I embed videos in a landing page
- [Optional] To collect data from the end-users you can choose the Custom Form component which will allow you to add up to 20 questions and export the responses of the users via a CSV file. Please note this Custom Form feature is only available in our Standard and Pro plans. For details, see: Custom Forms: How to collect data from your end-users
- [Optional] Using the feature of Event Tracking (available in the Pro Plan) you can track the number of clicks on each button by assigning a unique Tracking ID to each button and track the clicks in the Analytics via your account dashboard. For details, see: Event Tracking | Setup, Data, and Integrations
- You can check the preview of the landing page (the page that appears on scanning the QR Code) on the right-hand side. Note that you can also add more button(used to provide a webpage/video link) and descriptions boxes(Used to describe more about the Wedding).
- Once the files are uploaded and landing page is finalized, click on Continue
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes, which can be useful for searching them quickly
- This QR Code type will be Dynamic. This means that QR Code is editable and trackable. Note that an ongoing subscription is required for Dynamic QR Codes to work beyond the free trial
- [Optional] You will also see options of advanced settings such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. Note that these options are only available to advanced users (Standard/Pro depending on feature)
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm)
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.