Use this guide to create a WiFi QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator.
A WiFi QR Code allows you to setup your WiFi network. When this QR Code is scanned, the end-user will see a landing page which will ask the end-user to join the network and by clicking on the join option the user will to join the network.
Here is how to create a WiFi QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Please note that this is only a Static QR Code and cannot be created in the Free Trial period and hence you need to subscribe to one of the Plans to create this.
- But once created Static QR Codes work for lifetime. See Plans and Pricing.
- Once you have logged, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose WiFi QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'WiFi')
- In the screen that opens, you're required to setup a security protocol (WPA, WEP, NONE). After that Setup a Network Name and password of your WiFi.
- You can check the preview of the landing page (the page that appears on scanning the QR Code) on the right-hand side.
- Once the setup is done, click on Continue
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorise your QR Codes, which can be useful for searching them quickly
- This QR Code type will be Static. This means that QR Code cannot be editable and trackable.
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm).
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.