Use this guide to create Google Maps QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator.
When scanned, Google Maps QR Code redirects the end-users to the specified location on Google Maps.
You can watch the demo video on How to create a Google Maps QR Code below:
Here is how to create Google Maps QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged in, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose Google Maps QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'Google')
- In the following screen, search the location or drop the location marker and click on Continue
- You will then be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Accordingly you can give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes according to your campaigns and can be useful for searching them quickly
- If you are a Free Trial User you will only have the option of creating a Dynamic QR Code. If you are a paid user you can then choose from Static or Dynamic Category. Dynamic QR Codes are editable and trackable but require an ongoing subscription to work. On the contrary, Static QR Codes are non-editable and non-trackable but once generated are permanent and work forever. Unfortunately, Scanova QR Code Generator doesn't allow the generation of Static QR Codes in the 14-day free trial period. See Plans and Pricing
- [Optional] You will also see options for advanced settings such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. Note that these options are only available to advanced users (Standard/Pro depending on feature)
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add a design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'. See: Custom Design options
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image. See: How to Download a QR Code
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm)
- You can view your QR Codes in the My QR Codes section on the left sidebar and edit them anytime (in the case of Dynamic QR Codes) without changing the actual QR Code
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.