Use this guide to create Audio QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator.
Audio QR Code allows you to link your audio files to a Dynamic QR Code. When this QR Code is scanned, the end-user will see a landing page with audio files that you have uploaded. The user can play this audio directly or download them to their device.
Here is how to create Audio QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged in, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose Audio QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'document')
- In the screen that opens, you're required to upload the audio files that you want to present to your audience. Note that the audio file formats that are supported are MP3, WAV, AAC, and M4A. You can upload a maximum of 20 files, the size of each file can't exceed 20 MB
- You can also reorder the files using drag and drop
- [Optional] You can also track the number of clicks by end-users on each audio via a feature called Event Tracking (available in the Pro Plan). To implement:
- Click on Track Clicks on the Landing Page. Note that it is mandatory to add at least 2 Audio Files to track the clicks
- Assign a unique tracking ID for each Audio File
- Click on Apply
- You can track the data in the Analytics section in your Scanova Account
- For further details on Event Tracking, please see: Event Tracking | Setup, Data, and Integrations
- You can check the preview of the landing page (the page that appears on scanning the QR Code) on the right-hand side.
- Once all the information is entered and the preview is checked, click on Continue
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes, which can be useful for searching them quickly
- This QR Code type will be Dynamic. This means that QR Code is editable and trackable. Note that an ongoing subscription is required for Dynamic QR Codes to work beyond the free trial
- [Optional] You will also see options for advanced settings such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. Note that these options are only available to advanced users (Standard/Pro depending on feature)
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add a design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm)
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.