Use this guide to create a Simple VCard QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator.
A Simple VCard QR Code allows you to link your business card information to a Static QR Code. When this QR Code is scanned, the end-user will see an option of saving your profile details in their smart phones.
Here is how to create a Simple VCard QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged in, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose Simple VCard QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'document')
- In the screen that opens, you're required to enter your details which includes:
- Name. Title/Designation, and Company Name
- Phone number, email address, your website and postal address
- You can check the preview of the landing page (the page that appears on scanning the QR Code) on the right-hand side
- Once all the information is entered and preview is checked, click on Continue
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details of the QR Code
- Give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes, which can be useful for searching them quickly
- This QR Code type will be Static. This means that content of the QR Code can't be changed once it is created. Also, it will not be trackable
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm)
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.