Use this guide to create a PayPal QR Code using the Scanova QR Code Generator.
A PayPal QR Code allows you to receive payments via PayPal using a QR Code. When a PayPal QR Code is scanned, it redirects users to the PayPal payment page with company info, product name, and amount.
Here is how to create a PayPal QR Code using the Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged in, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose PayPal QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'document')
- In the screen that opens, you're required to enter the details which include:
- PayPal account email address
- Item Description
- Item Product Code (Optional)
- Item Value
- You can check the preview of the landing page (the page that appears on scanning the QR Code) on the right-hand side
- Once all the information is entered and the preview is checked, click on Continue
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details of the QR Code
- Give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes, which can be helpful in searching them quickly
- This QR Code type can be either Dynamic or Static.
- If it is Dynamic then the QR Code is editable and trackable. Note that an ongoing subscription is required for Dynamic QR Codes to work beyond the free trial. See: Plans & Pricing
- If you choose Static then the contents of the QR Code can't be edited after the creation. Also, it will not be trackable
- [Optional] You will also see options for advanced settings if you choose the Dynamic option, such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. Note that these options are only available to advanced users (Standard/Pro depending on feature)
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add a design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm)
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.