Use this guide to create a Coupon QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator.
A Coupon QR Code allows you to add Specific details of the Coupon Details with Company Branding to a Dynamic QR Code. When this QR Code is scanned, the end-user will see a landing page with the Name of your the Company and with specified Coupon details.
Here is how to create a Document QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose Coupon QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'Coupon')
- In the screen that opens, you will see the specific options like:
- Background Color: Used to change the Background Color of the Landing page
- Banner Image: In which you can add upto 3 Images that you want to display on the landing page
- Company Branding: You can write your Company's name with an option to add an Image
- Description Box: In this you can briefly describe the details of the Coupon/Product/Company
- Button: Used to add URL (Webpage/Video)
- Coupon Details: In which you can add the Offer details, Coupon Code and Offer details.
- [Optional] You can also add Social Sharing Button Which allows you to share you Social Handles on the Landing page.
- You can check the preview of the landing page (the page that appears on scanning the QR Code) on the right-hand side.
- Once the files are uploaded and landing page is finalised, click on Continue
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorise your QR Codes, which can be useful for searching them quickly
- This QR Code type will be Dynamic. This means that QR Code is editable and trackable. Note that an ongoing subscription is required for Dynamic QR Codes to work beyond the free trial.
- [Optional] You will also see options of advanced settings such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. Note that these options are only available to advanced users (Standard/Pro depending on feature)
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm).
- You can view your QR Codes in the My QR Codes section on the left sidebar and edit it anytime (in case of Dynamic QR Codes) without changing the actual QR Code
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.