Use this guide to create a Calendar Event QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator.
When scanned, a Calendar Event QR Code redirects the users to the details of the Event and will prompt guests to add and save a calendar event on their smartphones.
Here is how to create a Calendar Event QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose Calendar Event QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'Calendar')
- In the following screen, you can add all the necessary details of the Event such as Name of the Event, Date and Time, Timezone, Venue Address and Event Description.
- After entering the details, click on Continue
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes, which can be useful for searching them quickly
- This QR Code type will be Static. This means that QR Code cannot be editable and trackable. Note that Scanova's QR Code Generator doesn't allow to create Static QR Codes in the Free Trial. You can subscribe to any one of the plans and create Codes. See Plans and Pricing.
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm)
- Upon scanning the QR Code users will have an option to save the calendar event on their phones.
- You can view your QR Codes in the My QR Codes section on the left sidebar and edit it anytime (in case of Dynamic QR Codes) without changing the actual QR Code
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.