Use this guide to create a Simple Text QR Code using the Scanova QR Code Generator.
A Simple Text Message QR Code allows you to enter information in the form of a Text Message. It is a Static QR Code. When this QR Code is scanned, It shows the specified text.
Here is how to create a Simple Text QR Code using the Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged in, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose Simple Text Message QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use the keyword 'Simple Text')
- In the screen that opens, you have to enter the message you want to display on the screens of the end users.
- You can check the preview of the landing page (the page that appears on scanning the QR Code) on the right-hand side.
- Once the all required information is filled in, click on Continue.
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code.
- Give your QR Code a Name.
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes, which can be helpful in searching them quickly.
- This QR Code type will be Static. This means that the QR Code is non-editable and non-trackable.
- Note that, a Static QR Code cannot be created in the Free Trial period and hence user needs to subscribe to one of the Plans to create this. But once created Static QR Codes work for a lifetime, see Plans and Pricing.
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code.
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add a design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'. Please refer to the Design options available for QR Codes.
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image.
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm).
- You can view your QR Codes in the My QR Codes section on the left sidebar and edit them anytime (in the case of Dynamic QR Codes) without changing the actual QR Code
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.