Use this guide to create Social Media QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator.
Social Media QR Code redirects the end-users to a webpage with links to all your social media profiles or pages. They can then choose their favorite one to follow you.
Here is how to create Social Media QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged in, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose Social Media QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'Social')
- On the page that loads, select the design that you’d want your landing page to look like. Then, start adding profile links of your choice. You can also use the Logo Image option to add a logo to the landing page
- For TikTok and Instagram Social Media Profiles, you can enter the @handles (unique usernames)
- To attach a file to the landing page, choose the File component from the available components which will allow you to add a document either directly from your computer or via Google Drive, OneDrive, or an external link/URL. For details, see: How to Attach Files to a Landing page
- The Map Location button when clicked redirects to a map location. To add this component to the landing page simply click on Map Location in the list of available components. For details, see: How can I provide a Map Location in a landing page
Note: You can edit the Button Text, Button Color, Button Text Color and Button Border Color of Map Location button
- Using the feature of Event Tracking (available in the Pro Plan) you can track the number of clicks on each button by assigning a unique Tracking ID to each button and track the clicks in the Analytics via your account dashboard. For details, see: Event Tracking | Setup, Data, and Integrations
- You can check the preview of the landing page (the page that appears on scanning the QR Code) on the right-hand side
- Once you’ve entered the content to be encoded, click Continue
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes, which can be useful for searching them quickly
- This QR Code type will be Dynamic. This means that QR Code is editable and trackable. Note that an ongoing subscription is required for Dynamic QR Codes to work beyond the free trial. See Plans and Pricing
- [Optional] You will also see options for advanced settings such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. Note that these options are only available to advanced users (Standard/Pro depending on feature)
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add a design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'. See: Custom Design options
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image. See: How to download a QR Code
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm)
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.