Use this guide to learn how to export QR Codes (Static or Dynamic; Standard or Custom-designed) in high-resolution.
Here's how you can do it:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Go to MY QR Codes on the left panel.
- Click on the View/Edit option.
- In the window that opens, click on the Download option.
- In the pop up that opens, you can choose the type (Raster or Vector) in which you want to download the QR Code
In case of High resolution we recommend downloading the QR Code in SVG or EPS format. SVG/EPS format are vector formats that allow you to scale the image to any size without loss of resolution and it also helps you to import the QR Code image in an image editor (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel Draw, etc.) and scale the image to a large size (or any size you want).
However, if you have a particular size in mind—say 5000 x 5000 pixels (px)-then you can specify the size and download the image in PNG or JPEG.
If you still have unanswered questions related to this topic, you can reach out to our support team at email@example.com.