Use this guide to know how you can change the category of your Dynamic QR Codes using Scanova QR Code Generator
If you've created a Dynamic QR Code, it is possible to edit the content category of the QR Code (say from Document QR Code to Website URL QR Code).
Here's how you can do it:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Go to My QR Codes section via the left sidebar panel
- Click on the View/Edit of the QR Code you want to edit
- In the QR Code details section, click on the edit button (pencil icon) on the right side of the Category feature
- Choose the category from the dropdown and click on next
Note a Dynamic QR Code, once generated, cannot be converted into Static QR Code or vice-versa. You will need to create a new QR Code.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.