If you create a Dynamic QR Code, you'll be able to edit the linked content anytime, without having to change the QR Code.
So yes, you can create a Dynamic QR Code with some sample data and then replace it with final content, whenever ready.
Here's how you can create a Dynamic QR Code:
- Sign-up for a 14-day Free Trial Scanova account
- Once you are logged into your account, click on Create QR Code on the left panel
- Depending on the content that you wish to save in the QR Code, choose an appropriate QR Code type. For e.g. if you wish to save a PDF file in the QR Code, choose the Document QR Code
- Enter/upload the required content and click on Create QR Code
- You'll see a dialog box asking you to name and save the QR Code. You'll also see the option to choose QR Code type. Click on Dynamic
- Once you have finalised all the changes, click on Save
- You can then proceed to design and download your QR Code
And here's how you can edit the content linked with your Dynamic QR Code:
- Log into your Scanova account
- Click on the My QR Codes tab on the left panel
- Click on the View/Edit of the QR Code you wish to edit
- Now click on the View/Edit of the content section
- Make the required changes and click on Update QR Code
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.