Use this guide to see the payment options offered by the application Scanova QR Code Generator to purchase one of its subscription plans.
1. Debit Card/Credit Card/PayPal via account dashboard
This is the default payment method. When you purchase a subscription online using your Scanova account, you will have the option of paying via debit card, credit card, or PayPal. The following cards are accepted:
When payment is successfully made, your account will automatically be upgraded.
In case you do not wish to pay via this method OR you face any technical issues (such as non-authorization, payment gateway not accepting your bank cards, etc.), you can use the alternate payment methods mentioned below.
2. Debit Card/Credit Card/PayPal via custom link
In case you are unable to make a payment via the default method, you can opt to make a payment via a custom link (generated via PayPal or Stripe payment gateway).
Here is how you can get the custom payment link:
- Make a request at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to make a one-time payment via custom link
- In your request, mention the Plan (UltraLite, Lite, Standard, Pro) you wish to subscribe to and the period of subscription (1 Month or 12 Months). In case a specific deal or amount has been agreed upon, mention that in your request
- The support team will share a custom payment link (note that this link is via alternate payment gateways. In case you face an issue with the default payment method, it is likely that this method will work)
- Once you make a payment via debit card, credit card, or PayPal, drop a note to the support team with the transaction confirmation screenshot
- After verification, the team will upgrade your Scanova account to the purchased plan and validity
Note that if the custom link that you've received is via PayPal, here are the payment options you have:
Making payment via PayPal account:
Making payment via Debit/Credit Card:
3. Wire Transfer
You can exercise this option if:
- You are a business/enterprise and have an invoicing process to release funds to vendors (services agreement, vendor registration, purchase order, invoice, payment terms, etc.)
- You are an Indian customer and wish to make a payment in INR
Note that option can only be exercised if the minimum period of subscription is 1 year (i.e. annual subscription).
To make a bank account transfer, here is what you need to do:
- Make a request at email@example.com to begin the process (mention the subscription plan and the period of subscription)
Hope this was helpful. If you have any further questions regarding payments and alternative payments methods, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.