Use this guide to understand how to proceed in case an error pops up post scanning the QR Code.
This could be due to the following reasons:
A. Invalid URL
It is possible that you have entered an invalid URL. However, this can easily be fixed as Dynamic QR Codes allow you to edit the linked content anytime, without having to change the QR Code.
- Log into your Scanova account
- Click on the My QR Codes tab on the left panel
- Click on the View/Edit of the QR Code you wish to edit
- Now click on the View/Edit of the content section
- Make the required changes and click on Update QR Code
It is advisable to always scan and check your QR Codes post creation and verify the output on scanning the QR Code.
B. Dynamic QR Code Expired
Dynamic QR Codes are URL-based QR Codes that are 'editable'. This means that the linked content can be edited anytime while the QR Code image will remain the same.
Also, Dynamic QR Codes are trackable. You can track and view scan analytics for the Dynamic QR Codes created and saved in your account.
Note that Dynamic QR Codes work only if you have an active subscription. See our Plans and Pricing.
If your free trial or subscription has ended, your Scanova QR Code Generator account 'expires' and all Dynamic QR Codes are deactivated. However, the QR Codes and account will be reactivated as soon as you start a subscription. Till then, end-users (people who scan QR Codes) will not be able view the content linked to QR Codes.
To start a subscription:
- Login to your Scanova Account
- Click on 'Subscription' on the sidebar navigation panel
- Click on 'Update Plan' and choose the plan as per your requirements
- Proceed to payment
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.