Use this guide to understand how to rename your QR Code.
You can give a specific name to your QR Code in order to identify and find it amongst multiple QR Codes.
You can also rename a QR Code if necessary.
Here's how to rename your QR Code:
- Login to your Scanova Account
- Go to 'My QR Codes' on the sidebar navigation bar
- Hover your cursor over the QR Code you wish to rename
- Alternatively, you can also search your QR Code by the name/tag/category of the QR Code
- In the QR Code Details description box, click on the Edit Icon besides the Name of the QR Code
- Give a new name to your QR Code and click on click on the Check mark
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.