Use this guide to understand how to duplicate your QR Code.
If you wish to create multiple QR Codes with the same content, you can simply copy the QR Code instead of creating new QR Codes altogether.
Here's how you can do so:
- Login to your Scanova Account
- Go to 'My QR Codes' on the sidebar navigation panel
- Hover your cursor over the QR Code you wish to duplicate/copy
- Click on 'Copy QR Code' icon
- Another QR Code will be auto-created and will appear in the list with the name 'Copy of QR Code'
Note that, the content and design of both the QR Codes will be same. You can differentiate between the two by the Dynamic URL Hash which will be unique for each QR Code.
The duplicated QR Code is simply a copy of your original QR Code and editing the content of the duplicated QR Code will not edit the content of the original QR Code and vice-versa.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.