Use this guide to understand how to duplicate your QR Codes created through Scanova QR Code Generator.
If you wish to create multiple QR Codes with the same content, design or tags you can simply copy the QR Code instead of creating new QR Codes altogether.
It is also possible to create multiple copies of a QR Code (Maximum 10 at a time) using the copy feature.
You can watch the demo video on How to duplicate a QR Code below:
Here's how you can do so:
- Login to your Scanova Account
- Go to 'My QR Codes' on the sidebar navigation panel
- Hover your cursor over the QR Code you wish to duplicate/copy
- Click on the 'Copy QR Code' icon
- Upon Clicking a popup window named Copy QR Code will appear and there you have to specify the below details:
- QR Code Name
- Number of Copies (Maximum 10 allowed)
- If you wish to copy the design
- If you wish to copy the tags
- Once you specify the details and click on 'Confirm' the respective copies of the QR Code will be auto-created and will appear in the list with the name specified (in case of multiple QR Codes numbers will be assigned at the end of the name)
Note that, the content of the original and copied QR Codes will be the same. You can differentiate between those by the Dynamic URL Hash which will be unique for each QR Code.
All duplicated QR Codes are simply a copy of your original QR Code and editing the content of the duplicated QR Code will not edit the content of the original QR Code and vice-versa.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.