Use this guide to understand Scanova QR Code Generator's Refund Policy.
In general, the tool's Refund Policy is that refunds will NOT be approved in regular cases such as:
- Your QR Code campaign ends prematurely and you no longer need the QR Codes
- Results of your QR Code campaign were not as per your expectations and you're planning to terminate the campaign
- The tool Scanova QR Code Generator was not as per your expectations
This general policy is due to the following reasons:
- The tool allows you to sign-up and create a 14-day free trial account and create upto 5 Static and Dynamic QR Codes for free
- You're allowed to choose between the monthly and annual plans as per your requirements. See Plans and Pricing
A refund will be issued only in the following exceptional cases:
A. Case: When a recurring payment is made because auto-renewal was active but you did not intend to renew
When you purchase a subscription with Scanova, auto-renewal is kept active by default. This is done so that your account and Dynamic QR Codes can remain active and your end-users (who scan the QR Code) are not affected. However, at the time of purchase you are given the option to cancel auto-renewal. You can also cancel auto-renewal anytime via your subscription settings.
Here's how you can cancel it:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Click on 'Subscription' on the sidebar navigation panel
- Click on 'Cancel Auto-renewal'
- Enter your Account Password
- Click on Confirm
- You will receive an email confirmation from our payment gateway partner 2Checkout
- You will not be billed in the next cycle but your data will remain saved with us for a year in case you want to restart your subscription
However, if in exceptional cases, you fail to deactivate the auto-renewal and you are charged you can notify us within the specified timeframe to request for a refund. The timeline is as per the subscription plan is:
The refund will be made within 24 hours and your will receive the amount within 7-10 working days.
B. Case: When you face recurring technical issues with Scanova
In the unlikely event that you face technical issues with Scanova QR Code Generator application that hampers your QR Code campaigns, you can reach out to our technical team at email@example.com and we will try our best to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
Please be assured that our helpful Customer Relations Team provides 24/5 support (Mon-Fri) via live chat, emails, phone, or video conferencing (scheduled). If required, we can also share an escalation matrix that you can use in case our support team does not respond in a timely manner.
However, if the issue is not resolved or you're facing multiple technical issues, you can request a refund. Each request will require approval of our management and will be dealt on a case-to-case basis.
If you have any further questions or concerns related to Scanova QR Code Generator's refund policy, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.