When you subscribe to Scanova by making your first purchase, you agree to subscribe to recurring payments or auto-renewal. This means that your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of the subscription cycle to ensure that there is no interruption of services.
Important: Cancellation of auto-renewal via account dashboard is possible after one-hour of making the payment. You can cancel the auto-renewal anytime in case you do not with to renew your subscription.
Here is how to cancel auto-renewal:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Go to Subscription on the bottom left
- From the Auto-renewal option, click on the Cancel Auto-renewal button
- You will receive an email confirmation
- You will not be billed in the next cycle, but your data will remain saved with us for a year in case you want to restart your subscription
In case you're unable to cancel auto-renewal for some reason, please reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will make the cancellation on your request. In case the cancellation is delayed and your payment method is charged, please be assured that you will receive a full refund of your last payment. See Refund Policy.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.