Use this guide to create an Image QR Code using the Scanova QR Code Generator.
Image QR Code allows you to upload and link up to 20 Images (possible Image file formats include PNG, JPG, and GIF) to a Dynamic QR Code. When this QR Code is scanned, the end-user will see a landing page with Images of all uploaded Images. Each Image can be viewed and downloaded.
You can watch the demo video on how to create an Image QR Code:
Here is how to create an Image QR Code using the Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial account.
- Once you have logged in, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose Image QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use the keyword 'Image')
- In the screen that opens, you're required to upload the Images. Click on the Add More button and choose all the Images that you want to link to your QR Code.
- Note that you can upload a maximum of 20 Images and the size of each document should be less than 5 MB
- You can check the preview of the landing page (the page that appears on scanning the QR Code) on the right-hand side.
- You will now see the option Track Clicks in button components just below the file, To start tracking clicks of a button in a landing page, you need to first add a Tracking ID. A Tracking ID is a unique identifier (specified by you) that helps in identifying the button in tracking data and Analytics graphs. You can refer to: Event Tracking to learn more about event tracking
- Once the files are uploaded and the landing page is finalized, click on Continue
- You will be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes, which can be useful for searching them quickly. To know more about organizing the QR Codes with Tags, see: Tags: How to organize QR Codes
- This QR Code type will be Dynamic. This means that the QR Code is editable and trackable. Note that an ongoing subscription is required for Dynamic QR Codes to work beyond the free trial, See Plans and Pricing.
- [Optional] You will also see options for advanced settings such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. To know more about the Advanced settings, see: What 'Advanced Settings' are offered by Scanova QR Generator?
Note: These options are only available to advanced users (Standard/Pro depending on feature)
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add a design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'. To add a design to your QR Codes, please see: How to add design to QR Codes
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm). See: How to download a QR Code?
- You can view your QR Codes in the My QR Codes section on the left sidebar and edit them anytime (in the case of Dynamic QR Codes) without changing the actual QR Code
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.