Use this guide to create App Store QR Code using the online tool Scanova QR Code Generator.
When scanned, App Store QR Code redirects the end-users to your app on their respective app stores.
Here is how to create App Store QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Once you have logged in, go to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- From the list of options available, choose App Store QR Code. Alternatively, you can search for this QR Code category using Quick Search on the top-right (use keyword 'App')
- In the following screen, enter the link of the App from the Google Play Store and the App Store
- You will now see the option Track Clicks in button components just below the file, To start tracking the visits on App Store/Play Store, you need to first add a Tracking ID for both the platforms. A Tracking ID is a unique identifier (specified by you) that helps in identifying the button in tracking data and Analytics graphs. You can refer: Event Tracking to know more about event tracking after setting the tracking id click on Continue
- You will then be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Accordingly you can give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes according to your campaigns and can be useful for searching them quickly
- You will only have an option to choose the Dynamic Category and requires an ongoing subscription with Scanova to work. See Plans and Pricing
- [Optional] You will also see options of advanced settings such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. Note that these options are only available to advanced users (Standard/Pro depending on feature)
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details.
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add design (colors, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm)
- You can view your QR Codes in the My QR Codes section on the left sidebar and edit it anytime (in case of Dynamic QR Codes) without changing the actual QR Code
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.