Each ticket generated using the Ticket Generator web application has a one-time scannable QR Code or one-time usable ticket code.
Note that Ticket Validator mobile app requires authorized login and can only be accessed by either the Ticket Generator account administrator or an invited event coordinator.
Here is how to check the authenticity of a ticket via Ticket Validator app:
- Open the app
- Login with your secure credentials
- If you're the Admin of Ticket Generator (i.e. it was you who generated the tickets using Ticket Generator web application) then login using your Ticket Generator credentials
- If you're an event coordinator (i.e. you were invited by a Ticket Generator Admin to validate tickets for an event), then login using the email address (where you received the invitation) and password (that you were required to setup)
- Once you login, choose the event of the ticket
- Note that you'll only be able to proceed if ticket validation has been 'activated'. Check with the your account admin if you're unable to access an event
- Once you access the event, you'll see the option to either enter the ticket code or open the scanner
- If you open the scanner, your camera will get activated and you need to scan the QR Code on the ticket
- The app will respond if the ticket is valid, invalid, or used/duplicate
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.