Use this guide to activate your expired QR Codes.
- Please note that Dynamic QR Codes are advanced QR Codes that are editable and trackable but require an ongoing subscription to work
- The Dynamic QR Codes created in 14-day Free Trial or a paid subscription, which has now ended, will not work and your target audience will not be able to view target content linked with your Dynamic QR Codes. However, they remain saved in your account for a period of 12 months
- To keep your account and QR Codes active, you will need to start a subscription with Scanova.
Please be assured that you can subscribe even after the free trial period expires and all your Dynamic QR Codes will be activated after you start a subscription. See Plans and Pricing
- To start a subscription, please Log into your Scanova account using which you generated this QR Code then, click on Subscription > Update Plan > Choose Plan
- If you are unsure about which Scanova account you used, you can click on ‘Notify Admin’ link that you see on scanning the expired QR Code to get an email on the registered email ID
Please be assured that your QR Codes will get re-activated automatically, as soon as you start a subscription with us.
If you still face any login issues, you can share the QR Code image with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. and we'll share the login credentials after verification.