Use this guide to learn how to create a QR Code for a link that isn't active yet.
You need to create a Dynamic Website URL QR Code with a temporary link and edit the QR Code when your target URL is ready.
You can watch below on how to create a QR Code for a link that isn't active yet:
To create a Dynamic Website URL QR Code, follow these steps:
- Login to your Scanova QR Code Generator account. If you are not a registered user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial
- Choose Website URL QR Code
- Add a temporary link and click on Continue
- Choose Dynamic in QR Code type and click on Create QR Code
- You can then proceed to design & download the QR Code
To edit the URL, follow the steps given below:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Go to My QR Codes section on the left panel
- Click on the View/Edit of the QR Code you want to edit
- Click on the View/Edit of the Content section
- Edit the temporary link and replace with final target URL and click on Apply Changes
- Test your QR Code by scanning it
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com.