Use this guide to understand how to create a QR Code for Instagram using the web application Scanova QR Code Generator.
You can create a Website URL QR Code which on being scanned, will redirect users to your Instagram profile/page.
Here's how you can create one:
- Log into your Scanova account. If you aren't a registered user, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial account
- Select the Website URL QR Code from the Create QR Code section on the left panel
- Paste the URL of your Instagram profile/page and click on Continue
- You will then be redirected to the Create QR Code screen. In this screen, you need to specify additional details and settings of the QR Code
- Accordingly, you can give your QR Code a Name
- [Optional] You can add a Tag (or label) to the QR Code. Tags allow you to categorize your QR Codes according to your campaigns and can be helpful in searching them quickly
- If you are a Free Trial User you will only have the option of creating a Dynamic QR Code. If you are a paid user you can then choose from Static or Dynamic Category. Dynamic QR Codes are editable and trackable but require an ongoing subscription to work. On the contrary, Static QR Codes are non-editable and non-trackable but once generated are permanent and work forever. Unfortunately, Scanova QR Code Generator doesn't allow the generation of Static QR Codes in the 14-day free trial period. See Plans and Pricing
- [Optional] You will also see options for advanced settings such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. Note that these options are only available to advanced users (Standard/Pro depending on feature)
- When you click on Create QR Code, your QR Code will be generated. You can then proceed to Design and Download the QR Code
If you wish to share your other social media profiles as well, you can create a single Social Media Links QR Code to do so.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.