QR Batch tool doesn't have a free trial period.
However, before actually generating a batch of QR Codes by making a payment, you can download:
- The image of the first QR Code in your batch to test whether the QR Codes will be as per specifications provided
- First page of the labels sheet with only 1 actual QR Code and QR Code placeholders to check how the labels sheet will be generated once the entire batch is processed
These samples will help you test if QR Batch is working for your requirements or now.
Here's how you can test QR Batch:
- Sign up on the QR Batch tool
- Select the type of QR Code batch you want to create from the amongst the categories available
- Upload the data file and review the columns
- You can choose from the Designs available: black-and-white, custom with logo, and custom with background
- You can add Design to your QR Codes. Here's a step by step guide: Bulk QR Code Generator With Logo
- Proceed to specify export type (images/labels), QR Code format and size
- Once you submit these values, the app will ask you for a final confirmation
- Now you'll see the sample QR Code. You can scan and check the QR Code and verify the data. If the sample QR Codes is satisfactory, then you can go ahead to make payment and download the entire batch
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.