Use this guide to understand how to add multiple locations in a single QR Code using the web application Scanova QR Code Generator.
A. Website URL QR Code with Google Maps Link
Please note to show a map with multiple locations, you'll have to create one on Google Maps and then embed its link into a QR Code. Here's how:
a. Add multiple locations on Google Maps
- Go to Google Maps and ensure that you're signed in. In case you're not, login using the button on the top right corner. Also, make sure that your map has public access
- Next, click Menu icon at the top left corner
- Click Your Places > Maps > Create Map
- A new window will open. Here you'll have to name your map and add a description. Once you do it, click Save
- Pinpoint the location you want to show. You can do it manually by clicking the marker icon and placing it onto the map. Or you can also search for locations via the search box
Note that you can name the location and add it to the map if you're adding locations manually. If you're using the search box, a green marker will appear. You can click Add the map link.
Repeat these steps for each location to be added to the map. Once your map is complete, copy the 'link to share'.
b. Create Website URL QR Code
Now that you have the Google Map link, you'll need to create a Website URL QR Code.
Here is a helpful guide on how to create a Website URL QR Code.
B. Create Custom Page QR Code
You can also add multiple locations by creating a Custom Page QR Code. Here's how:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Click on 'Create QR Code' and select Custom Page QR Code
- Click on the Map location button
- Now search the location in the search bar and click on 'Continue'
Note that you can upto 20 different locations by adding more Map location buttons on the landing page.
A Custom Page QR Code will create a landing page of all map location buttons. This landing page will appear when the QR Code is scanned.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.