Use this guide to understand what analytics data points are offered when you create Dynamic QR Codes via the web application Scanova QR Code Generator and the Dynamic QR Codes are scanned by your target audience.
Dynamic QR Codes allow you to get detailed Analytics using our application. You can view the details by clicking on the Analytics option on the Left Sidebar.
You can watch below the demo to understand what analytics can you get:
Using Scanova, you get the following Analytics for your Dynamic QR Codes:
- Number of visits by Time Period i.e. by Date, Week, Month depicted as a line graph. You can also change the viewing format to Data View, Bar Graph, or download it as an image
The number of visits by QR Codes is depicted as a bar graph. You can change the Viewing format to Line Graph or Data View or if needed download it as an image
- Scans by Geography i.e. you can view the country marked in red from where you've received scans. By clicking on the country, you will also be able to see the exact cities in which your QR Code has been scanned
Scans by GPS Location i.e. you can view the address of the scanning device by a map representation. Here's a helpful guide on How to get the exact GPS location of QR Code scans
- Scans by Devices - This part helps you to view the types of devices (Mobile, PC, Tablets, etc.) through which the scans have been recorded
- Operating System - This part helps you to view the different Operating Systems through which scans have been recorded
- Browsers - This part helps you to view the various Browsers (e.g. Chrome, Safari etc.) through which scans have been recorded
Number of visits by Handsets, depicted as a bar graph
- Event Tracking- With the feature, you can now track how end-users are interacting with landing pages created using Scanova QR Code Generator. Here's a detailed article on Event Tracking | Setup, Data, and Integrations
Note: The Event Tracking feature is currently available to Pro and Enterprise users only.