Use this guide to understand, on how to add the Event Coordinators. By default, the administrator of the Ticket Generator account can validate the tickets by logging to the Ticket Validator mobile app (available on Google Play and App Store).
However, if needed, the administrator can also add multiple coordinators called 'Event Coordinators'.
These coordinators can set login credentials and access the Ticket Validator mobile app to validate tickets. Please note that for higher security, coordinators will only be able to validate tickets for events they are invited to.
Here is how to invite coordinators:
- Login to the Ticket Generator account
- Go to Manage Events
- Choose Event
- Click on Add Coordinator button
- Enter the email address of coordinator and sent the invite
- The coordinator will get email invitation with a link and will need to setup a password
- Now, the coordinator can access the Ticket Validator app using email address and password
- Also, the account admin can revoke access of the coordinator at any time
- A confirmation email will be sent immediately
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at email@example.com.