This guide is relevant to the users of Scanova QR Code Generator.
If you wish to save multiple URLs in a single QR Code, you can do so by creating a Product or Custom Page QR Code.
A Product/Custom Page QR Code is a Dynamic QR Code linked to a mobile landing page that can be customized with unlimited text, images, URLs (via buttons), and HTML
Here's how you can create one:
- Log in to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for an account
- Select the Product or Custom Page QR Code from the Create QR Code section of the account dashboard
- Enter all the required details. For linking URLs you can keep adding buttons and each button will be linked to a URL given by you. Note that you can add upto 20 buttons on the landing page. Click on Create QR Code once you're done
- You'll see a dialog box asking you to name and save your QR Code. Enter a name and click on Save
- You can then proceed to design & download your QR Code
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.