This guide is only relevant to Standard and Pro users of Scanova QR Code Generator. Use this guide to understand how you can get Scanova Analytics data in Google Analytics.
To set up Google Analytics, follow these steps:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Click the Analytics tab on dashboard
- Click on Integrations and then click on setup under Google Analytics
- To activate Google Analytics for your account you need to add your Google Analytics Tracking Id in the field available. For instructions on how to find your Google Analytics Tracking Id, click here
- Add your Google Analytics Tracking ID and click Update
- You should then be able to view the Scanova Analytics in Home tab of Google Analytics as per the property specified by you
Google is removing support for the universal tracking ID on July 1, 2023, onwards and migrating to Google Analytics version 4 (GA4).
- You can now set up GA4 measurement ID to track scans in your Google Analytics dashboard.
- We will continue supporting Universal Analytics ID (UA) till June 30, 2023.
- Existing UA IDs will continue receiving scan tracking as earlier.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.