Yes, it is possible to create custom-designed tickets using the web application Ticket Generator.
The first step of creating the tickets is to create an event. Here's a detailed guide on how you can create an event and send the tickets: How to create a ticket using Ticket Generator
Once the event is created the next step is to design the tickets. In case you do not have a ticket design to upload, you can use the 'Default Design' option to customise the ticket design via the dashboard.
Below mentioned are the steps to create a custom-designed ticket:
- Go to the 'Create Tickets > Bulk' section via the left sidebar panel
- Select the event for which you want to design the tickets
- Click on the 'Default Design' button of the 'Choose Ticket Design' section
Now you can customize the ticket template with 'Background color/image', 'Brand logo' and 'Variable information'
- To add any image or color to the ticket background you have to click on the 'Background' button on the top left corner of the template and one pop-up prompt will appear asking you to select between 'Background Color' or Background Image''
- After adding the Background Color/Image, you can now upload your Brand Logo to the ticket by clicking on the Camera or Plus icon on the left-hand side of the template and one pop-up prompt will appear asking you to add the logo image through different option
- After uploading the Logo you can adjust the Logo block component's position by clicking and dragging, and rotating the Logo box component by clicking on the square at the top of the box. Optionally, you can also adjust the size of the Logo block by dragging the squares at each end of the box.
Click on 'Done' and your customized ticket design will be saved
- [Optional] There are also different options for adding Variable Information on your tickets.
- You can place up to 5 blocks in a ticket
- You can adjust the position of the variable information blocks on the ticket design. There is flexibility to move the header and value blocks separately
- There is the option of modifying the size of the texts of each block and adding colours to the texts
- Note: This is a design step only. Actual data for the variable information blocks will be required in subsequent steps.
Refer to this article to send your custom-designed tickets to the guests: How do I get the tickets?
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.