Use this guide to understand the type of QR Codes that can be generated using QR API.
You can use QR API for automated static QR Code generation in your own information system or mobile app.
There are total 8 types of QR Codes that you can generate using QR API:
- URL QR Code: Encodes a URL
- Text QR Code: Encodes the specified text
- VCard QR Code: Encodes contact information
- WiFi QR Code: Encodes WiFi network credentials
- Google Maps QR Code: Encodes a map location
- Phone Call QR Code: Encodes a phone number
- Email QR Code: Encodes an email address
- SMS QR Code: Encodes a message and recipient phone number
You can directly check the API documentation and playground where you can create sample API requests for each category from the homepage
You can create sample API requests by categories using the below links:
- Text QR Code
- Website URL QR Code
- VCard QR Code
- WiFi QR Code
- Google Maps QR Code
- Phone Call QR Code
- Email QR Code
- SMS QR Code
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.