The goals of this community are to assist Scanova users to provide their feedback, and suggestions so that Scanova as a company can improve. Additionally, this community also aims to provide assistance to users in their day-to-day usage of our online platforms.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other users
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others, or the company
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members, or the company
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to email@example.com.
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.